The maximum amount in total shall not exceed $200.00 per individual or $500 per group.
The amount of the grant shall be a contribution towards the cost and not represent the total cost to the individual or group. The Sponsorship Fund does not cover costs related to medical bills, housing, debt, wages, business ventures or legal costs.
To be eligible for the Sponsorship Fund you must fulfil the following:
- Apply at least 6 weeks before the event happens;
- Be registered with Rongomaiwahine;
- Complete the Sponsorship Application form;
- Provide a bank verified deposit slip. Payment will be made by Direct Credit to your account;
- Provide a brief report once the event is completed (eg: where your team placed, photos of the event etc). If a report is not submitted, you will not be eligible to apply again in the future.
How to Apply
- Application forms can be emailed or posted into our office.
If you are successful in receiving funding:
- You will not be eligible for further funding for 12 months.
- You agree to your profile and event being used as positive pānui for Rongomaiwahine
- If you do not attend your event and/or if it is cancelled, the funds must be returned to Rongomaiwahine
To apply click here